Monday, January 5, 2009

Where To Buy Matula Herbal Formula

Nightmare

Last night I had a nightmare, a terrible nightmare, the worst of my life ... In the nightmare when I sit in bed and look in the mirror in front of me and I find ................... That I'm

Black!

I reach a time in the pocket of my pants to see my picture on the writ y. ..... Simon! I'm black! In addition, my cedula is Cuba.

PUTA !!!!!!!!! I'm black and Cuban.

Lord, can not be, I feel like shit!! I try to get out of bed and I'm still shocked by the news and fall surrendered two in the seat that I have with me. The Whore! In a wheelchair.

But this is. I'm black, Cuban and void.

I say aloud, "How could this happen ????, where I will find someone who loves me in these conditions "????.

"Yuju ME AS I LOVE YOU ...!! me shouts someone from behind me .... It was my boyfriend. Eggs That
...!!!!! what I needed! I am also

asshole. Black, Cuban, invalid and asshole.

Destroyed by the news try to reach the phone from my pocket to call my mother (the only one who could understand my situation of distress) and what I find is ... is a syringe. No?? If

!!!!! I'm a junkie .......... Black, Cuban, disabled, and drug addict asshole ..... Desperate

start to cry, to mourn, pull my hair, and ..... Noooooooo!! I'm bald!!

phone rings, it's my brother, who says: "Since mom and dad died the only thing you do is get high and stay lying there doing nothing, get yourself a job, whatever. "Right .. I'm also a lazy

Black, Cuban, void, belt, drug addict, bald, orphaned and vague .
Upset
I hang up and tears in my eyes, I go to the window to watch the landscape ............ but what is this? If !!!!!!, is true, Soyapango live, I feel a stab in the back and tell a bitch ...!!

Shit !!!!! I am also a gang member

Black, Cuban, void, belt, drug addict, bald, orphaned, vague gang member and then turn on !!!!!

the radio to put some music and forget a little of what happened and heard perreo! On a bitch I'm also bajer !!!!.

Not satisfied with everything that was happening to me is about my boyfriend and I says:
"Honey ... today if the cagamos, with that bastard of Avila I think we will win ARENA! PUUUUUTAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! ! that if that nooooooooooooooo

!!!!!!! !!!!!!! I am also GUERRILLEROOOOOOOO

THAT SHIT ....... you do not happen to my brother, STOP THINKING BETTER LEFTIST FALSE DREAMS, AND PUTTING TO WORK IN EL SALVADOR TO ALL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment